By Tuhin Ghosh,Anirban Mukhopadhyay
Read or Download Natural Hazard Zonation of Bihar (India) Using Geoinformatics: A Schematic Approach (SpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences) PDF
Similar earth sciences books
This booklet tells the tale of the province’s geology and the background of its dwelling creatures. the 1st variation of Geology of British Columbia,, with its available yet rigorous technological know-how, struck a chord with readers. because it was once first released, theories approximately plate tectonics and the geological heritage of British Columbia have developed, and this new version displays the present pondering.
A professional overview of modern growth within the learn of turbulent flows with a spotlight on lately pointed out prepared structures. This publication reports the new growth within the learn of the turbulent flows that sculpt the Earth’s floor, focusing in specific at the geared up constructions which have been pointed out in recent times inside turbulent flows.
Examining neighbourly kin in multicultural societies, this publication develops an idea of fine neighbourhood and argues that cultural capital in a variety of types is the picking variable in development good-neighbourly relatives. This paintings breaks new floor by means of delivering a conceptual integration of alternative, at the same time interdependent varieties of capital: intercultural capital, go- cultural social capital and multicultural capital.
The urge for nearby id has no longer declined within the means of globalization. really, background is used to boost neighborhood area of expertise and to cost identities with a prior. rather precious for this objective are construction tales, Golden a long time or fresh, shared traumas. a few issues reminiscent of the Roman period or the second one global warfare look more straightforward to suitable than, for instance, prehistory.
- Aeolian Dust and Dust Deposits
- Public Urban Space, Gender and Segregation: Women-only urban parks in Iran (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- Trace Elements Evaluation for some mine ponds in the Tin Mining Areas of Jos amd Environs, Plateau State, Nigeria
- Recent Advances in Remote Sensing and Geoinformation Processing for Land Degradation Assessment (ISPRS Book Series)
- Waves on Beaches and Resulting Sediment Transport: Proceedings of an Advanced Seminar, Conducted by the Mathematics Research Center, the University of ... Research Center, University of Wisconsin)
Additional info for Natural Hazard Zonation of Bihar (India) Using Geoinformatics: A Schematic Approach (SpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences)